||18 ft 5 in (5.61 meters)
|Number of Engines
||115EXLPT PXS4 STD
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Max Bridge Clearance
|Fuel Tank Count
The TAHOE® 185 S is an ultra-versatile runabout package that’s nimble size is complemented by spirited performance delivered by way of Mercury® power and handling is rock solid thanks to smooth hydraulic steering. A bevy of storages perfect for skis, tackle, or both are throughout while an optional Fishing Package gets you a rugged Minn Kota® trolling motor, fishing seats, a bow fishfinder and more for enhanced capability and a great value.
Beam: 7' 10"
Bottom Width: 6' 8"
Max. Recommended HP: 150 HP
Fuel Capacity: 24 gal.
Max. Person Capacity: 8 persons
Max. Person Weight: 1100 lbs.
Max. Person, Motor & Gear Weight: 1860 lbs.
Interior Depth: 32.5"
Deadrise: 16 degrees
Draft (Trimmed Up): 14"
Draft (Trimmed Down): 29.5"
Average Hull Weight: 1870 lbs.
Average Hull Weight w/Motor: 2270 lbs.
Average Package Weight: 3025 lbs.
Bridge Clearance: 4' 6"
Bridge Clearance w/Wakeboard Tower Upright: 7' 0"
Package Height: 6' 8"
Package Height w/Wakeboard Tower Upright: 9' 5"
Package Width: 8' 4"
Towing Length: 23' 9"
Storage Length: 20' 3"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Drink holders
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Passenger grab handles
- Aft port & starboard swim platforms w/top-mounted, fold-down 4-step boarding ladder & integrated grabrail
- Ski tow pylon receptacle
- Fire extinguisher
- Walk-thru tempered safety glass windshield w/Black powdercoated aluminum frame
- Molded port console w/storage compartment & trays
- Port Jensen® JMS3 stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 input & 4 speakers
- Helm console w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & voltmeter
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Digital depth sounder
- Sport steering wheel
- SeaStar® hydraulic steering
- Non-skid finish on fiberglass floor
- Premium UV-resistant upholstery w/color-keyed accents & stain-resistant top coating
- Bow lounge seating w/molded-in storage below
- Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slides & swivels
- Midship port & starboard side storage
- Midship port & starboard floor-level small items recesses
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment w/hold-open lid assist
- Aft bench seat w/built-in cooler recess & insulated port & starboard storage compartments
- Aft full-width padded sundeck w/removable cushion, access to step-thru transom & storage below, including ski rope holder
- Step-thru transom
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Full-length fiberglass, foam-filled & gelcoat-finished stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) automatic bilge pump
- Removable bow & stern navigation lights
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Interstate® cranking battery & battery charger
- Water-resistant electrical connections on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- 12V outlets
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer powdercoated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Disc brakes
- Silver Metallic powdercoated wheels w/15" (38.1 cm) radial tires
- Hubs designed for quick & easy hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Fold-away tongue jack
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||WRIGHT’S SPORTING GOODS & MARINE, INC.
115 MAIN STREET P.O. BOX 327
MORRISTOWN, NY 13664